Live Music Performance Coaching: The 4 most Important Things You Need to Know for Performing Onstage (1:29:04)
Watch this fascinating "Live Band Makeover" with Tom Jackson and learn the skills and techniques that will help you create memorable moments in your live performance. In this session, Tom transforms a band’s live presentation in realtime, so they can capture an audience’s attention, keep them engaged, and get them to the merch booth by the end of the show.
- How to truly create a live performance that fans can’t look away from.
- What your audience is looking for when they come to your performance.
- The concepts behind the optimal live performance.
- How to practice for your live performance.
- How to ebb and flow the pace and look of your concert performance.
- How to move on stage, where to stand, and how to relate to the audience.
- When and how to modify your song structures and compositions to optimize them for the live performance.
Order by August 14th to get our special introductory price!
Tom Jackson- Live Music Producer, Tom Jackson Productions
Tom Jackson helps artists at every level create a live show that is engaging and memorable, teaching them how to exceed their audiences’ expectations and to create fans for life. Tom has taught indie and major artists of every genre. He has worked with Taylor Swift, Le Crae, Magic!, Home Free, The Tenors, Shawn Mendes, The Band Perry, Francesca Battistelli, Jars of Clay, and many more.